Thrive Market is looking for a Replenishment Analyst to join our Procurement and Supply Chain team in our Marina Del Rey headquarters. Our mission is to make healthy products accessible to every American. As Replenishment Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering on that mission by efficiently managing inventory and supplier performance across multiple product lines.
The ideal candidate will bring an analytical skill set, attention to detail, an eye for continuous improvement, and strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Own efficient inventory management and supplier performance across multiple product lines. Ensure high in-stock levels while minimizing excess product/shrinkage due to expiration or obsolescence.
- Create purchase orders and ensure accurate quantities for basic, promotional, and seasonal products
- Monitor inventory and make daily purchases to maintain inventory turns, while minimizing out-of-stocks
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of product, resolve shipping issues, advise on appropriate carriers, manage purchase order changes, and review monthly scorecards
- Ensure timely delivery to maintain service level goals, and work through corrective action plans as needed
- Collaborate with Category Managers & Fulfillment Center supervisors to resolve item and vendor issues where stock and service levels are not being met against established inventory plans
- Work closely with Finance, Merchandising, & Marketing to develop tools to optimize sales and inventory plans to meet various corporate goals
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the replenishment process to become more operationally efficient and to reduce waste
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably analytical/business related)
- 2+ year of work experience in analytically driven role, preferably Retail or Distribution, previous replenishment, buying, or supply planning experience is a plus.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment; someone who is self-directed, motivated, comfortable with ambiguity, and highly flexible
- Creative and analytic thinker who can manage multiple tasks and prioritize work within tight, concurrent deadlines
- Attention to detail and thorough completion of tasks
- Structured, process-oriented thinker with a desire to improve business processes and learn and navigate new systems
- Ability to fully utilize all Microsoft Office software at an expert level, including Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, advanced formulas, macros)