Hanover Township, PA /
Fullfillment – Fulfillment - Wilkes-Barre, PA /
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success and that success has created an exciting NEW employment opportunity in Hanover Township, PA. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have an opening for a Fulfillment Supervisor to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community and our vendors.
Reporting to a Senior Operations Manager, the Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for leading high service level operations within an assigned shift (AM/PM). You will be expected to build positive “Thriver” relations, promote strong leadership skills as well as ensure that performance objectives are met consistently within a safe and efficient working environment.
- Supervise day-to-day activities with responsibility for the overall safety, quality, performance, teamwork, and member experience of either Inbound or Outbound FC Operations
- Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Understand safety procedures, ensure safe working practices, and document accidents/incidents timely
- Exhibit professional behavior while coping well with ambiguity and change
- Drive results and approach obstacles proactively
- Source and nurture ideas rolling them into the creation of improvement plans
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts, and within the entire organization
- Track production metrics and utilize data to develop strategies for continuous improvement and reporting to management
- Mentor, provide training and development to optimize performance, create organizational depth and individual growth
- Recognize top performance, coach, and progressive discipline for poor performance
- Propose and implement improvements in equipment and processing methods
- Conduct timecard review daily and weekly to ensure pay accuracy
- 3-5 years minimum proven leadership/supervisory experience in developing teams of 20+ within an FC/DC or manufacturing environment
- Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise, and polished
- Proven ability to lead process improvements through the lean process or Kaizen as well as provide solutions when problem-solving.
- Able to handle ambiguity, change priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Proven history of illustrating a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all requests promptly, thoroughly, and timely
- Experienced in MS Office, other operating systems, warehousing systems, and applications such as Warehouse Management Systems (Highjump)
- Able to work in a fulfillment center environment that may be noisy, walking and standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and using mechanical equipment as part of production activities
- Flexible to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including overnight, weekends, and holidays.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyway! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.