Product Analytics Lead
We are looking to bring on our first Product Analyst to help us build and report on high impact products within our organization.
Our site sees millions of unique visitors every month, and our customer growth currently makes us one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Los Angeles.
We need your amazing product analytics skills to help us execute on our product and improve overall customer experience by providing actionable insight based on analysis.
In this role, we are hoping to bring someone in who is equally excited about our mission, learning the tech behind the company, AND has the ability to mentor, lead, and share their expertise with other team members.
- Be the voice of data-informed Product Strategy within Thrive Market
- Drive insights across our web and mobile experiences to improve our UX and increase retention and customer lifetime value.
- Partner with product team to develop success criteria and instrumentation / measurement strategy for all major initiatives. Team up with the A/B and MVT testing teams to work through testing scenarios using various testing tools
- Collaborate with our Data and Engineering Teams to ensure that we are collecting the data we need to track performance for new launches and existing products
- Partner with the Product Team and Executive leadership to provide insight about our products and monthly KPIs. Build data visualizations to empower the team to easily monitor the health of our digital customer experience.
- Clearly articulate the needs of the user base through quantitative and qualitative analysis. Develop a deep understanding of user behavior patterns and insights and correlate engagement metrics with conversion rates, customer lifetime value, and financial performance.
- Leverage our current data and analytics stack and champion an insight-driven approach to innovation in our software development lifecycle.
- Ideate, build and manage the process and infrastructure for the future of the Product Analytics Program
- Strong Product analytics skills and 3+ years of Data/Analytics experience
- Proficiency with R
- Deep experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude/Mixpanel/other event-based analytics platforms, and Tableau
- Expertise in A/B and multivariate testing with Optimizely or other tools
- Highly skilled with SQL
- Experience within a consumer facing e-commerce organization is preferred
- Experience with membership / subscription products is preferred
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door.