Inventory Control Specialist – (ICQA)
Wilkes-Barre, PA /
Fullfillment – Fulfillment - Wilkes-Barre, PA /
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success. With the continued growth of our Fulfillment Center in Reno, NV, we have some exciting employment opportunities. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have an opening for an Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Specialist to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences supporting our Fulfillment team! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community, and our vendors.
- Maintains inventory cycle count program performing counts on our inventory daily.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages, and inventory discrepancies.
- Process member returns.
- Pull and systematically process damaged, expired, recalled items, as needed.
- Applies and ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable inventory requests and inspections to both corporate and internal leaders.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes cycle counts, donations, damage, etc.
- Performs other duties assigned by Supervisor to enhance fulfillment operation
- Must be willing to work in a cold / freezer work environment
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging from -20 degrees to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and outside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience (preferred)
- Ability to physically count and move products on shelves, racks, and pallets.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as inventory reports and operating procedures to ensure inventory is audited and accurate.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with hand-held scanners (preferred)
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player with exceptional communication who is well organized and has an eye for detail
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyways! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved