Paid Media Content Creator
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Creative /
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
The Paid Social team at Thrive Market is in charge of acquiring new members by creating best-in-class content across social channels that drives growth while communicating the value of the brand. We’re looking for a content creator to join us! If you’re interested in pursuing creative brand marketing and are excited about food, cooking, healthy living, sustainability, food accessibility, and/or food justice, we want to meet you.
We are seeking a creative and dynamic Paid Media Content Creator to join our Member Growth team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing compelling content for various paid media platforms that drives traffic and conversions on our website or landing pages. The candidate should have a deep understanding and love of social media and online advertising trends, excellent copywriting skills, a keen eye for design, and the ability to analyze and interpret metrics.
The ideal candidate for this role loves social media and has an intrinsic understanding of what consumers want to see on each channel. They are data-driven and are obsessed with testing content and finding solutions to drive results, especially when it comes to direct response marketing.
- Create and execute click-worthy content for various paid media platforms such as social media, online advertising, digital ads and more
- Collaborate with the acquisition marketing team, organic social and other cross-functional teams to develop strategic content strategies that align with our business goals and target audience
- Research industry trends, target audience, and competition to inform content creation
- Write compelling and engaging copy that resonates with the target audience and drives traffic and high conversion volume while upholding Thrive Market’s voice, tone, look and feel.
- Communicate the Thrive Market mission and value proposition in an impactful, authentic way that improves our CPA, CTR, and hook rate
- Assist with short-form copy creation for other verticals as needed
- Design and develop visual assets such as graphics, videos, and images that accompany the copy
- Stay up-to-date with social media and online advertising trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in content creation for paid media platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Pr, etc)
- Strong experience with creating content across social media platforms including Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of digital marketing executions (growth marketing is a huge plus)
- Passion for joining a mission-based company
- Out-of-the-box thinker willing to ask the hard questions
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyways! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $30-40/hr.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!