Graphic Designer (Remote)
San Francisco /
The Thuma team is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our lean, fast-growing, remote team. We hire for integrity, initiative, collaborative spirit, open mindedness, and willingness to learn.
While Thuma is based in San Francisco, our team is spread across the country. This role is flexible and can be San Francisco-based or fully remote.
- Support the Design Director and the wider Thuma team by designing for web, print, ads, emails, and more. Think: creating printed assets for our packaging, developing new web pages from wireframes to hi-fi designs, or designing thoughtful marketing emails and ads.
- Comfortably use and build upon design guidelines.
- Effectively manage timelines while creating high-quality work.
- See projects through the whole creative process from inception to deployment.
- Present creative concepts and final deliverables to the internal team as needed.
- Revise designs based on feedback/direction.
This Might Describe You
- 2-5 years of professional design experience and an excellent portfolio of work.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Figma/Sketch.
- You’re creative, detail-oriented, and have great design taste. You adapt well to change and unexpected updates in a high-paced environment.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and are able to work with creative and non-creative partners and stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and autonomy. You don’t always wait to be told what to do; you proactively look for ways to add value that the broader team can feel.
- You’re a team player and come to each new project with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
Why Join Us
- We have an open-minded, talented, collaborative team that values work-life balance, bad jokes, a good sandwich, and has a real passion for lounge and leisure.
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited and flexible PTO. We believe healthy, happy, relaxed people do better work.
- A SF-based HQ with the option for remote work
- A complimentary bed in your choice of size + color
- 401k with generous matching
- Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Sponsored membership at One Medical
- Employee Discount Program
Who We Are
Thuma is a bedroom lifestyle brand, offering customers Bed Time essentials and amenities designed to celebrate life’s simple pleasures through thoughtful elevated design, quality craftsmanship, and modern convenience.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of knowledge and are talented beyond the scope of a functional role. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description.
Thuma is dedicated to going above and beyond to bring people with diverse perspectives and unique experiences together to do great work. We strive to create a sense of belonging by creating an inclusive culture where everyone can be their authentic self and by treating each and every team member with kindness, equity, and respect, always.