Customer Experience Associate
San Francisco /
Customer Experience /
The Thuma team is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our fast-growing remote team. We hire for integrity, initiative, collaborative spirit, open mindedness, and willingness to learn.
Customers are at the core of what we do. Our Customer Experience team is filled with entrepreneurial, detailed, and thoughtful Thuma brand advocates who are excited to learn, improve and hustle behind the scenes to deliver an impeccable 6-star experience! We secure customer satisfaction through clear communication, proactivity, creative problem solving/thoughtfulness, empathy and an unwavering amount of positivity.
While Thuma is based in San Francisco, our team is spread across the country. This role is flexible and can be San Francisco-based or fully remote.
- Tracking data and analyzing trends/opportunities through effective internal and external communication.
- Managing multiple projects; and ensure proper time allocation to meet deadlines, coordinate internal and external resources.
- Having strong communication skills.
- Bringing an inquisitive nature.
This Might Describe You:
- Experience in customer support, hospitality, account management, or in a related service position.
- Works well cross-functionally
- Has Flexibility to work weekends and evenings, as needed.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited and flexible PTO.
- We believe healthy, happy, relaxed people do better work.
- A SF-based HQ with the option for remote work
- A complimentary bed in your choice of size + color
- 401k with generous matching Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Sponsored membership at One Medical
- Employee Discount Program
Who We Are
Thuma is a bedroom lifestyle brand, offering customers Bed Time essentials and amenities designed to celebrate life’s simple pleasures through thoughtful elevated design, quality craftsmanship, and modern convenience.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of knowledge and are talented beyond the scope of a functional role. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description.
Thuma is dedicated to going above and beyond to bring people with diverse perspectives and unique experiences together to do great work. We strive to create a sense of belonging by creating an inclusive culture where everyone can be their authentic self and by treating each and every team member with kindness, equity, and respect, always.