San Francisco /
The Thuma team is looking for an IT Manager to join our lean, fast-growing, remote team who will work cross functionally to ensure the evaluation, implementation and use of all information technology systems in support of Thuma’s evolving business processes. We hire for integrity, initiative, collaborative spirit, open mindedness, and willingness to learn.
While Thuma is based in San Francisco, our team is spread across the country. This role is flexible and can be San Francisco-based or fully remote.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Manage external vendors, contractors, & partners, as well as internal development resources.Project manage implementations across the organization.
This Might Describe You
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and autonomy
- You’re able to manage your time and add value that the broader team can feel without being told what to do
- You’re comfortable receiving and providing feedback
- You’re a team player and come to each new project with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- You have the ability to quickly adapt in a high-paced environmentYou’re looking for a healthy work life balance
Why Join Us
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited and flexible PTO.
- We believe healthy, happy, relaxed people do better work.
- A SF-based HQ with the option for remote work
- A complimentary bed in your choice of size + color
- 401k with generous matching Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage
- Sponsored membership at One Medical
- Employee Discount Program
Who We Are
Thuma is a bedroom lifestyle brand, offering customers Bed Time essentials and amenities designed to celebrate life’s simple pleasures through thoughtful elevated design, quality craftsmanship, and modern convenience.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of knowledge and are talented beyond the scope of a functional role. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description.
Thuma is dedicated to going above and beyond to bring people with diverse perspectives and unique experiences together to do great work. We strive to create a sense of belonging by creating an inclusive culture where everyone can be their authentic self and by treating each and every team member with kindness, equity, and respect, always.