Talent Acquisition Manager
San Francisco /
The Thuma team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our lean fast-growing remote team. We hire for integrity, initiative, collaborative spirit, open mindedness, and willingness to learn.
Reporting to the Manager of People & Culture/ COO, you’ll manage full-cycle recruitment efforts and partner with hiring managers to yield top talent, manage talent, and identify internal growth opportunities. The ideal candidate will be able to source, build relationships and retain a pipeline of candidates.
While Thuma is based in San Francisco, our team is spread across the country. This role is flexible and can be San Francisco-based or fully remote.
- Actively source candidates, and build out candidate pools.
- Screen candidates and conduct interviews based on department needs outlined by hiring managers.
- Apply recruiting best practices, and deliver a 6-star candidate experience.
- Schedule video, phone, and potential on-site interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
- Own our applicant tracking system by building out reports and conducting data analysis.
- Utilize strategic analysis to determine departmental hiring needs and areas of improvement.
This Might Describe You
- 3-5 years of experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, or account management.
- Experience handling recruitment processes end to end.
- General understanding of employment laws and practices.
- Proven success in developing a pipeline of both active and passive candidates.
- Ability to solve problems with little to direct supervision.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and autonomy.
- You’re able to manage your time and add value that the broader team can feel without being told what to do.
- You’re a team player and come to each new project with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- You have the ability to quickly adapt in a high-paced environment.
Why Join Us?
- We have an open-minded, talented, collaborative team that values work-life balance, bad jokes, a good sandwich, and has a real passion for lounge and leisure.
- Competitive pay + participation in employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited and flexible PTO. We believe healthy, happy, relaxed people do better work.
- A SF-based HQ with the option for remote work
- A complimentary bed in your choice of size + color
- 401k with generous matching
- Comprehensive health, dental, + vision coverage Sponsored membership at One Medical
- Employee Discount Program
Who we are:
Thuma is a bedroom lifestyle brand, offering customers Bed Time essentials and amenities designed to celebrate life’s simple pleasures through thoughtful elevated design, quality craftsmanship, modern convenience.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of knowledge and are talented beyond the scope of a functional role. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description.
Thuma is dedicated to going above and beyond to bring people with diverse perspectives and unique experiences together to do great work. We strive to create a sense of belonging by creating an inclusive culture where everyone can be their authentic self and by treating each and every team member with kindness, equity, and respect, always.