Technical Product Support Specialist
Dublin, IE /
Customer Success /
Thunkable is on a mission to democratize mobile app development, empowering 2 million+ creators all over the world to build and publish their own iOS, Android, and web apps without writing a single line of code. Incubated at Google Research and MIT, Thunkable was founded by engineers who wanted to extend the power of creation to people without coding experience. We’re backed by Lightspeed, NEA, SV Angel, Zhenfund, and Y-combinator Our HQ is in San Francisco, but we are a close-knit, fully remote team based in various countries!
Thunkable is looking for our next Technical Product Support Specialist, who will work directly with Thunkable creators worldwide to ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to successfully build their mobile apps. You will thrive in this role if you are passionate about helping customers, solving problems, and working cross-functionally with our internal teams to improve our platform. In addition to helping our users, you will also advocate for our Creators within the Thunkable team to ensure that the proper feedback is shared with Creator Success, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams so we can continue on our mission to build the most intuitive no-code mobile app building platform.
What You'll Do:
- Become a product expert on Thunkable and other areas of the mobile app development process
- Work directly with our creators as the first point of contact for all inbound questions on Intercom, Thunkable Community, Github, Youtube, email, and more
- Provide solutions to creators that are thoughtful and targeted to their issue, sharing workarounds or new ideas to get them what they need
- Collaborate with Creator Success, Product, and Engineering teams to escalate, test, and resolve bugs in a timely manner
- Proactively provide input to the Customer Success and Product Teams to enhance training materials and documentation, as well as to enhance the product.
- Identify user case studies (there are many!) and work with marketing to develop user stories and other marketing materials
- Spearhead processes that lead to team efficiencies so we can continue to provide world-class support at scale
- Support our creator education program by providing technical expertise for our documentation, video tutorials, and/or other resources
What You'll Need:
- Technology and product savviness - we are open to seeing this demonstrated in different ways such as (but not limited to): work experience with a technical product, technical education of any kind (college courses, coding boot camps), technical side projects, and more
- Enthusiasm about new technologies - you love constantly learning about new technologies and new products, and understanding how customers can use them to accomplish their goals.
- Previous experience solving problems in customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal skills - ability to break down concepts with non-technical audiences
- Bonus if you are familiar and have experience with other no-code tools such as (but definitely not limited to) Webflow, Figma, Airtable, Xano, Firebase, and more
- Strong desire to grow your career within a fast-paced, high-growth company.
Thunkable, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thunkable provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Thunkable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.