Marketing Campaign Manager
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The Marketing Campaign Manager is a key member of the marketing team that will devise and execute Account-based marketing (ABM) and digital campaigns by creating campaign strategy and content and managing execution of campaigns. You’ll manage integrated campaigns with Sales and Sales Development Representative (SDR) teams, and measure, report, and adapt based on results.
This position is based in the Washington, DC headquarters and will report to the Senior Director, Demand Generation and Programs.
- Formulate and execute end-to-end campaigns that support our business objectives: generating new leads/accounts that result in pipeline creation and revenue.
- Apply analytics and insights to better profile and target prospects, driving continual optimization to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversion rates all along the funnel.
- Work with writers, designers, digital, and social teams both in person and remote.
- Use Asana, our project management platform, to develop project plans and lead project teams to execute efficiently and on deadline.
- Interface with Sales and SDR teams to run highly integrated ABM and digital campaigns.
- Measure and report on results. Identify opportunities and concerns early and often to capitalize or course correct as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years full time work experience at a fast-paced technology company (ideally in Software industry) in a Campaign Manager or Demand Gen role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent experience.
- Strong campaign strategy and ideation skills, and ability to execute complex projects with multiple handoffs on deadline.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing attribution and waterfalls to be able to report on campaign success and identify what’s not working. Ability to create reports in Salesforce, Google Analytics, Pardot/Marketto/Eloqua Reports, etc, and analyze waterfall data.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and thrives in an environment where initiative is rewarded.
- Strong results orientation, and a keen sense of urgency to get things done.
- Experience with the following systems, a plus: Asana project management, Pardot, SalesLoft.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and comfortable conversing with a wide array of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.