Sales Development Representative
Sales and Business Development
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
Do you see the rising importance of IT security and want to be a part of the industry's explosive growth?
Are you a motivated self-starter interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment?
Do you want a position with a generous, performance-based compensation plan and opportunities for career advancement?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then we want to talk to you about an opportunity that will launch your career in IT security software sales.
Located in our Washington, DC headquarters, our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team is responsible for generating, developing and managing initial business relationships through outbound prospecting calls, inbound leads, and email marketing programs. The primary goal of the SDR is to set meetings with decision makers in mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Armed with an award-winning product suite and state of the art sales automation tools, the SDR will connect with decision-makers by phone (80%), email, and Linkedin to highlight how Thycotic solutions can help them solve the complexities associated with privileged accounts
- Schedule meetings between interested prospects and our Account /Enterprise Account Executives and who will take the conversation to the next level
- Record and track progress in our CRM tool (Salesforce) and Prospecting Cadence tool (Salesloft) to monitor your success with connecting with decision makers at high valued accounts
- Consistently hit your weekly success metrics
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Entry level to 2 years work experience in related field
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via phone and email
- Comfortable with heavy phone work to pitch the Thycotic solution
- Organized, goal-oriented and metrics driven
- Technologically savvy and quick to learn new concepts
- A high-energy go-getter with a "can do" attitude who can collaborate with colleagues
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.