Business Development Representative (Any European Language)
Sales and Business Development
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The market need for cyber security solutions is exploding and we are seeking a motivated, self-starter to join our dynamic team! With our strong promote-from-within philosophy, successful performance in this role will provide career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their sales careers to the next level.
Based in our London, Aldwych office, this entry level role is responsible for generating, developing and managing initial business relationships through outbound prospecting calls, inbound leads, and email marketing programs.
The primary goal of this role is to set meetings with company decision makers to ultimately get our award-winning product suite into the hands of IT Admins across the region.
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager
- Armed with an award-winning product suite and state of the art sales automation tools, you’ll generate qualified prospects by phone, email, LinkedIn, social selling and networking, then highlight how Thycotic solutions can help solve the complexities associated with privileged accounts.
- Schedule meetings and demonstrations between interested prospects and our Account Executives, who will take the conversation to the next level.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and field sales to identify the ideal customer based on buyer personas to help you locate similar prospects.
- Focus on maximizing sales within current customer base (inbound leads) and as well as developing new customers through cold outreach.
- Record and track progress in our CRM tool (Salesforce) and Prospecting Cadence tool (Salesloft) to monitor your success with connecting with decision makers at high valued accounts.
- Consistently hit weekly success metrics.
- Never stop learning! Constantly stay current with industry changes and trends and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
Skills & Requirements
- A high-energy go-getter with a "can do" attitude who can collaborate with colleagues and achieve goals and metrics.
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter who can identify new and creative ways to support sales in your territory.
- Confident communicator with excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with people.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via phone and email.
- Comfort level with heavy phone work to pitch the Thycotic solution.
- Technologically savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- This is an entry level role but experience in a related field (Business Development, IT, Software) would be an advantage.
- Bilingual - any European language
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.