Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the broader Marketing Team and will partner with our Sales, Product Management, and Demand Generation teams to create messaging, content, and tools that effectively communicate the value of our products to all audiences. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, you’ll also take an active role in sales enablement (tools & training), and evangelism (speaking opps, webinars, blogs, etc.).
This position requires up to 10-20% travel and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities, and product portfolio into a cohesive go-to-market narrative
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates in the Privileged Access Management market
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team, customers, prospects, industry analysts and press
- Develop buyer personas, solution messaging, and overall content strategy
- Contribute to the sales enablement process by creating compelling content (solution guides, white papers, blog posts), and delivering inspiring sales training sessions
- Evangelize Thycotic’s story by participating in conferences, trade shows, and webinars
- In conjunction with product management, lead the product launch process and contribute to strategy for product pricing and packaging
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Sales, and Channel Partners to execute Thycotic’s go-to-market strategy
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years full time work experience at a fast-paced technology company (ideally in Software industry) in a product marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- MBA or a Master’s Degree in a similar discipline is a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions certifications are a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and reach data-driven conclusions about product strategy and go-to-market activities
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and thrives in an environment where initiative is rewarded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable conversing with a wide array of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.