Strategic Account Sales Executive - Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The market need for cyber security solutions is exploding and we’re seeking experienced, self-motivated sales executives to join our dynamic team!
Based from your Home Office in Singapore, you’ll play a key role on our sales team, managing the full sales cycle from identifying prospects and creating opportunities to qualifying and closing deals with strategic accounts.
This quota-carrying role requires top of the line consultative selling skills and strong experience with sales process. You’ll work with clients both directly and through our channel partners to get our award-winning product suite into the hands of organizations with IT security needs across the region.
This position requires extensive travel to client sites in the territory.
With our strong promote-from-within philosophy, successful performance in this role will provide career advancement opportunities to those seeking to take their professional sales careers to the next level.
- Find, cultivate and close deals!
- Research strategic accounts and establish relationships with influencers in the region.
- Lead discovery and qualification discussions to uncover needs and recommend solutions.
- Engage the right Thycotic technical experts to provide the prospect with an accurate and compelling story on our products’ strengths and capabilities.
- Collaborate with Channel sales team to cultivate partner relationships and engage in large partner deals.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly pipeline and consistently meet/exceed sales targets.
- Never stop learning! Constantly stay current with industry changes and trends and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience selling IT Security software sales executive selling to a corporate IT audience.
- Experience cultivating and controlling complex sales cycles with audiences of multiple stakeholders in enterprise organizations.
- Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating net new business.
- Comfort in diagnosing problems to C-level people and selling value proposition.
- Experience working with Channel Partners.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing five to six figures+ transactions.
- Comfortable with the ambiguity and the need to develop creative solutions in a rapid growth environment.
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative team atmosphere.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Italian.
- Focus and time management skills to work remotely.
- Experience using a sales CRM for pipeline management.
- Classic training in a proven sales methodology (i.e. Miller Heiman Strategic Selling or similar) a plus.
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.