Strategic Channel Account Manager
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
Thycotic is looking for an experienced individual who can deliver consistent and aggressive growth achievement through partner development with Optiv. Thycotic utilizes a highly coordinated sales effort between insides & field sales, channel marketing programs & incentives, and channel sales enablement efforts to drive sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this position will be based in Denver, CO, however other applicants are welcome to apply and will be considered if located near major airport and close to an Optiv field office. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Channel Sales.
- Understand the Channel Sales process at Thycotic, produce deal registrations,
- Creating incentive programs
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across the Thycotic’s sales team
- Deliver consistent sales training and coordinate persistent technical trainings with Optiv
- Manage the Channel Marketing budget effectively and knowledge of Optiv’s marketing and enablement programs
- Create Channel Marketing campaigns and promotions
- Effectively map accounts between Optiv and the Thycotic Sales organization
Skills & Requirements
- 7+ years related experience and skills pertaining to VAR account; at least 3+ years working with Optiv
- Comfortable and capable of working within a dynamic and highly distributed team environment
- Experience in understanding IT related business problems and developing and proposing appropriate solutions
- IT infrastructure experience required; cybersecurity experience preferred
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas and increasing opportunity generation (deal registrations) with channel partners
- Must be a self-starter who works based on a must-win attitude and has demonstrated conflict resolution that is typically part of a Channel Management role with a high growth organization
- Able to travel 50% or more of the time to channel partner locations and Washington, DC headquarters
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.