Senior Software Architect
US Remote /
Software Development /
Thycotic and Centrify, both leaders in privileged access management, are now merging to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market, bringing together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable, and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise. ThycoticCentrify will benefit from a shared commitment to innovation, strengthening of clients’ cyber defense, and to assemble leading cybersecurity talent.
Privileged access management, one of the fastest-growing areas in cybersecurity today, is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Organizations struggle to keep up with the complexity of protecting the ever-growing number of privileged accounts created by the business requirements to move more infrastructure and services into the cloud. This cloud-centric business transformation has created more opportunities for cyber-attackers and driven a greater need for better control and compliance around these types of accounts. Backed by the financial strength of TPG Capital, the combined company brings together complementary product capabilities, best-in-class technology, and unmatched expertise to better enable and protect the modern, hybrid enterprise in an environment defined by ever-increasing, identity-based cyber-attacks.
This role will be part of an architecture team, within the Engineering organization, designing the interfaces and core fundamental use-cases for a Shared Services Platform. The Senior Software Architect and architecture team will work to shape and reimagine the interoperability of the existing products of two companies, Thycotic and Centrify, colloquially known as ThycoticCentrify. These will include shared services that include strong identity authentication, policy management, role management, auditing, analytics, reporting, and other automation.
Working as a Software Architect at Thycotic means taking the lead in a highly capable team of agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that is used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe. This is a remote based position that reports into the Principal Architect.
We love our developers! Come join us!
- Ability to take a large project and split it into incremental deliverables for gradual improvement over time.
- Quickly read and understand both new and existing code and are willing/eager to re-architect it when necessary.
- Look at the “big picture,” and explore new ideas while also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, flat environment.
- Mentor, train and guide mid-level and junior developers as they hone their skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with some or all of the following: .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Golang, Node, Angular, React, Kubernetes.
- Possess substantial experience with large codebases and unit testing – mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Ability to develop working closely and collaborating with others.
- Strong experience architecting distributed platforms and applications.
- Strong experience with microservices, container technologies, and their deployment models.
- Strong experience with modern API development trends.
- Strong experience with Identity authentication best practices.
- Experience with SaaS principles software design and development.
- Understanding the importance of high resiliency and scalability in a micro-service orientated architecture.
- Operationally focused individual that understands system integration, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and stay ahead of industry trends.
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.