New York, New York
Ticket Evolution is hiring an onsite or remote senior level engineer to help scale our API which connects ticket brokers with distributors, making it easier for brokers to sell their inventory. We're founded by brokers, so we have excellent knowledge and connections in the event ticketing industry, helping sell tickets for events like, Major League sporting events, Broadway theater, and major music festivals around the country.
This position can be either 100% remote from anywhere in the US.
What You'll Do:
- Own the platform API and be responsible for its well being and growth.
- Collaborate with product, design, and business development teams.
- Help create a technical vision and roadmap to drive the business to success.
- Design and build simple, elegant, and scalable solutions that solve complex problems.
- Support our customers, partners and affiliates in leveraging our API.
Who Are You:
- Proficient with test frameworks and the ability to add the appropriate level of coverage for a feature.
- Understand how a modern web application works end to end and how applications perform under load.
- Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals. SOA and Microservices a big plus.
- Familiar with scaling and refactoring strategies and when to apply them.
- Familiar with Agile best practices.
- Curious, courageous and pragmatic about new technologies and the latest programming techniques.
- Have an opinion to share and enjoy collaborating with others.
- Passionate about metrics and automation.
Bonuses of Working Here:
- We offer a flexible work-life balance with an extremely flexible WFH policy, also offering 100% remote!
- 401k matching
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Company Events (Third Thursdays, and occasional catered lunches)
Bringing together the excitement of live events with innovative products and technology, Ticket Evolution is a central piece to a multi-billion dollar industry. We are fans of what we do. Our team is made up of crazy sports fans, theater lovers and frequent concert-goers. The Ticket Evolution culture encourages innovation, continued education, and a happy work-life balance. Come join us at one of our offices located in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District or in scenic Scottsdale, AZ.