About Tictail and our Mission
At Tictail, we empower self-made entrepreneurs to build global brands, providing everything needed to establish an online business and reach a worldwide audience. Today, our marketplace is home to tens of thousands of independent brands, and serves as a one-stop shopping destination for the best in emerging fashion, art, and home decor.
With brands across the globe, our community consists of emerging designers and countless shoppers, hungry for the latest new thing from up and coming labels. Our platform is filled to the brim with amazing stories and products, and we’re now looking for a PR Intern: Showroom Management and Events to join our team in Stockholm.
As a PR Intern at Tictail, you’ll play an important role in our day-to-day PR activities - from influencer seeding and showroom & store management, to planning and executing events. You are someone who is passionate about emerging international fashion and design, someone who lives and breathes lifestyle magazines, fashion & influencer blogs, and design outlets and someone who thrives in event production and detail-oriented tasks. At Tictail, you will get a first hand look into the world of e-commerce as well as gain a deep understanding of the Swedish media landscape and how to build industry relations.
This role, although unpaid, will offer the candidate an accelerated path to PR industry success. Walking away from this internship, you will be able to hit the ground running with a deeper understanding in media relations, event production, messaging strategy, merchandising and retail setup and management. Additionally, you will be in a role where you work closely with other teams in the marketing department, as well as with designers and engineers. There is no limit to the learning you will be able to achieve at Tictail during this 6 month internship.
- Work alongside the PR Manager to manage press visits, lendings and follow ups with editors and stylistOwn the product arrival, setup, and departure process for both the showroom and pop-up store
- Maintain the appearance of the showroom before, during, and after appointments
- Become acquainted with each brand and familiarize yourself with their story and product range
- Fulfill credit requests and track upcoming placements
- Assist in event management; help in planning and execution
- Daily support and reporting to the SE Press Manager
- Excellent at communication
- Strong organizational skills, ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about supporting small businesses
Skills & qualifications:
- Applicants must be students currently pursuing degree in Business, Marketing, Retail or similar
- Available 20+ hours per week
- English fluency
Small businesses from over 140 countries around the world call Tictail home. We know it’s the diversity of our community that makes it as strong and dynamic as it is, and it’s our ongoing mission to ensure that our workplaces reflect the same wide range of backgrounds, personalities, interests, skills, and stories. We want everyone in the Tictail community—both online and in our offices—to feel that their needs are met, their voices are heard, and that they have all the necessary tools and opportunities to succeed.