New York, NY
Tictail is the easiest way to discover emerging brands from around the world.
Our social marketplace is home to independent brands from over 140 countries. On Tictail, shoppers can explore and connect with our global community of brands—and be the first to discover the next big thing in fashion, art, and home decor.
Tictail’s mission is to empower the self-made entrepreneur to build a global brand -- and it’s the Growth team’s mission to scale success for these entrepreneurs through Tictail’s marketplace. Our team focuses on improving conversion at each step of Tictail’s growth funnel, from each brand’s launch to a shopper’s first purchase. As a Growth Analyst, it is your job to understand Tictail’s growth funnel better than anyone else.
- Brainstorm, research, and execute on projects that grow Tictail’s community of shoppers and brands
- Work cross-functionally with the Growth team’s engineers, designer, and other marketers to identify product strategies and campaigns that impact brand launch rate and on-site conversion rate
- Create structures for experimentation and reporting across the Marketing organization, and support other Marketing teams in measuring campaign success
- Use SQL to inform decisions and prioritization of the Growth team
- Advocate across the organization for product updates and marketing campaigns that will have the biggest impact on driving sustainable growth
- Lead exploration of new platforms, partners, or integrations
- Report to the Director of Growth
- A self-starter, excited to learn new skills and dive into the unknown
- Detail-oriented, and think structurally about problems
- Able to easily communicate about data - whether with another analyst or a data novice
- Excited to learn about a variety of marketing tools - whether that’s SEO, performance marketing, product or a completely new platform
- A creative problem solver comfortable with adding structure to ambiguous problems
Skills & qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, math, engineering or another quantitative field is required
- 2 - 4 years of experience in analytics, consulting, or related field
- Highly experienced in SQL and Excel
- Experience with tools like Mixpanel and Google Analytics is a plus
- Some knowledge of SEO, with an interest in learning more
- Knowledge of marketing campaign testing and attribution, plus an ability to apply results to future campaigns and scale