Customer Success Agent (Part-time, French)
Customer Success and Insights
Tictail is an online marketplace and home to emerging brands from over 140 countries across the globe. In our strive to become the world’s most loved e-commerce platform, there’s nothing more important to us than providing top-notch support to our users. By providing excellent customer service, our team is dedicated to helping our community of shop owners make the most of their businesses—and their shoppers to navigate the site smoothly and seamlessly. That's where you'll come in!
In this position, you’ll be part of our Customer Success team, who serve as advocates of the customer-centric culture at Tictail. We're on the hunt for someone who can help us push our customer satisfaction through the roof! We dialogue with our customers through email and other online, text-based channels, so it's important that you can communicate well in writing. In addition, being so close to the customer makes you Tictail's eyes and ears, relaying feedback and the needs of our customers back to the team. With an ever-growing French community, we're currently looking for someone who is on a native level in both French and English (and if you happen to also know Swedish—perfect! We would also consider Spanish a strong plus).
In your role, you’ll be responding to queries and reports from people who are using Tictail's web and mobile apps, so it's key that you understand the web and how it works. You don't need to be a programmer, but you're also not intimidated by technology and can help uncover problems and direct people in using the site and apps.
- Respond to incoming inquiries from the Tictail community via our different channels e.g. Tictail Talk, social media and our help center, using Zendesk and other tools.
- Provide recommendations to shop owners about Tictail features as well as e-commerce best practices.
- Create and improve response templates, help center articles and other support resources.
- Identify bugs and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Build trust and maintain relationships with our global community of shop owners and shoppers.
- Customer centric above all else. You go out of your way to help others and pride yourself with providing nothing but the best customer service .
- Fluent in both French and English (writing/speaking). Additional languages on a business level is a bonus (in particular Swedish, and Spanish).
- Experienced in a similar role. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented and an excellent writer. You have no problem explaining technical terms in a humane, friendly and well-structured way.
- Familiar with e-commerce best practices and have an understanding of its ecosystem (there are many moving parts and you need to see how they fit together).
- A true team player and inherently positive. Where others see problems, you see solutions.
This is an open position in our central Stockholm office. We're really curious to know a bit about you and why you want to work at Tictail, so in your application, please let us know! Submissions without a CV and completed form will not be considered.
Small businesses from over 140 countries around the world call Tictail home. We know it’s the diversity of our community that makes it as strong and dynamic as it is, and it’s our ongoing mission to ensure that our workplaces reflect the same wide range of backgrounds, personalities, interests, skills, and stories. We want everyone in the Tictail community—both online and in our offices—to feel that their needs are met, their voices are heard, and that they have all the necessary tools and opportunities to succeed.