New York, United States
Full-time / Part-time
At Tictail, we empower self-made entrepreneurs to build global brands, providing everything needed to establish an online business and reach a worldwide audience. Today, our marketplace is home to tens of thousands of independent brands, and serves as a one-stop shopping destination for the best in emerging fashion, art, and home decor.
Tictail Market, Tictail's only brick and mortar store, highlights our community of brands through an unrivaled in-person shopping experience in NYC. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing the best possible shopping experience for each and every customer, while acting as a knowledgable representative of the Tictail community.
As the Sales Associate, you are a crucial part of the customer experience. You serve as the face of Tictail, and embody the values and mission of our brand. You are passionate about Tictail's community, and that excitement radiates to every shopper who walks into Tictail Market.
- Learn and tell the stories of each featured brand and also the larger Tictail community.
- Educate and inspire customers by introducing them to the core values of Tictail and how Tictail Market relates to the online world of Tictail.
- Assist customers with product information and show them our online marketplace where they can continue to discover emerging brands.
- Be involved in all aspects of the store including inventory receiving and processing, visual merchandising, check out experience, and customer retention.
- Provide support before, during, and after in-store events.
Skills & qualifications:
- Proactive, adaptable, and an effective communicator
- Willingness to engage with customers and create a unique store experience
- Team player with a fun attitude
- Ambitious and self motivated
- Solution oriented and creative
- High attention to detail
Small businesses from over 140 countries around the world call Tictail home. We know it’s the diversity of our community that makes it as strong and dynamic as it is, and it’s our ongoing mission to ensure that our workplaces reflect the same wide range of backgrounds, personalities, interests, skills, and stories. We want everyone in the Tictail community—both online and in our offices—to feel that their needs are met, their voices are heard, and that they have all the necessary tools and opportunities to succeed.