Sales Intern - Chicago
Tide Cleaners places patented lockers at the most convenient locations in large cities to operate as a full-service, 24/7 dry cleaner and laundromat. Customers simply bring their clothes to any of our lockers 24/7, place their order through our App, and get notified when their clothes are ready, two days later.
Tide Cleaners team is looking for a Sales Intern to create the best fabric-care experience for our consumers.
Tide Cleaners is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Sales Intern to create the best fabric-care experience for our consumers and help grow Tide Cleaners' customer base & brand awareness in the Chicago area.
The ideal candidate is:
- Excited to join a growing team
- Excellent with written and verbal communication
- Sales-drivenHighly organized and eager to learn new systems
- Familiar with new technologies
- Attentive to details
- Must have a car
B2C Sales Responsibilities:
- Work with Consumer Sales Manager or Market Manager to execute successful resident events to drive trial and retention
- Use sales tactics to convert customers on the spot at events
- Distribute marketing & sales materials to properties throughout the city to gain interest and drive trial
- Help with other sales-related activities
B2B Sales Responsibilities:
- Help gauge interest from potential partner properties
- Drop off marketing materials at target locations and make a good introduction
- Follow up calls to the properties you visited
Some of the (fun) perks:
- Join a company in high growth phase
- Work daily and directly with Tide Cleaners founders and close-knit team
- Directly have an impact on a company and its customers
- Flexible schedule
Contribute to company strategy and vision—take initiative to develop new ideas!