Customer Support Agent
Who We Are:
Tide Cleaners is a locker based dry cleaning and laundry service. Drop off your clothes in one of our 24/7 - accessible lockers, and we’ll return it clean and ready to wear within two days. Our team consists of highly-driven individuals on a mission to reinvent the dry cleaning and laundry industry, and the way people think about that time-consuming chore, we call “laundry”. Join to help us build and revolutionize the future of laundry care.
Customer Support is paramount for our business, primarily due to our high-end customer base (many of our locations are in luxury residential high-rises) and our highly-automated order operations. No human contact is present when a customer places an order, so consumer interactions are vital to creating strong customer relationships.
We operate in fifteen major cities, with more on the way, and your primary responsibility will be to communicate with customers and respond to all customer inquiries proactively.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Excellent in their communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Enthusiastic and familiar with new technologies such as Zendesk and Slack - has the ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Passionate about customer service and how it can transform our business
- Empathetic and has a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Organized and can manage several customers at a time while being responsive and transparent
- A team player with a love for collaborating and the ability to work within different internal groups to enhance our customer’s experience
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works proactively to learn and optimize skills to succeed
- Handle all questions and issues related to Tide Cleaners via email, phone, and social media.
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Tide Cleaners users
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and accurately document for further escalation and learning
- Enjoy problem-solving to understand the potential gaps in our business and provide recommendations to improve
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - the customer support agent role wears many hats!
- Assist customers with placing orders, maintaining their account, and processing refunds
- Share information on Tide Cleaners, how it works, and give feedback on how our business can be improved
- Suggest ways to improve the overall customer experience and retention
- Become extremely knowledgeable of our company to attract potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Contribute to company strategy and vision— take the initiative to develop new ideas!
- Join a company in a high growth phase
- Work daily and directly with Tide Cleaners’ founders and close-knit team
- Have a direct impact on our company and customers
- Ability to improve and shape the operations of the company
Employee Status: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Hourly Pay Rate: $17.00