Tide Cleaners is on a mission to reinvent the dry cleaning and laundry industry. Drop off your clothes in one of our 24/7-accessible boxes and we’ll return it to you within a couple days.
The team is scaling Tide Cleaners nationally, currently operating in 12 cities with 1,000 locations today and 2,000 locations by 2020. We are expanding our distribution network geographically and across different real estate formats. Along-side the growth of our boxes, we are building the future of laundry by developing a distinctive product backed by the R&D and chemistry of P&G.
Your role will be to connect our beautiful product with consumers in your city by building distribution points and driving consumer trial (mostly private multi-family residences). You will predominantly lead funnel management from building installation a consumer’s third order, with the cross-functional collaboration of your peer B2B, technology, marketing, and operations teams.
You will be responsible for revenue in your city.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will have colleagues across four main functions: Operations, Marketing, Customer Support and Sales. Your primary goal will be to drive revenue in your city. You will do this by (a) building a portfolio of Tide Cleaners locations, focusing primarily on multi-family residential (b) work with local property managers and developers to facilitate consumer acquisition (c) and drive consumer trial to achieve city-specific unit goals and sales targets.
- Deliver on the business objectives for a metropolitan service area, including customer acquisition, revenue and brand health
- Acquire new distribution units in multifamily residential and commercial buildings for Tide Cleaner lockers
- Track, understand and improve the KPI’s of your market
- Actively engage and network with the local apartment association building relationships and industry partners
- Executing a local market sales plan and managing a funnel to deliver new customers
- Identify new streams of revenue and execute plans to test, measure and ultimately implement new local market solutions for Tide Cleaners
- Plan, organize, coordinate events to driving customer acquisition and utilization
- Work with marketing partners to define a consumer marketing plan including direct mail, digital marketing, outdoor and on-premise advertising
- Share learnings with other sales and marketing managers and working in a team setting
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or marketing role.
- Financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including verbal and written communication.
- Self-driven, leveraging relationships you create in an environment which is ambiguous and constantly evolving.
- Proficient in MS suite (Word, PPT, Excel, etc)
- Humble, but confident and social. No egos needed here; strong values and work ethic to inspire and motivate your teammates.
Who we are:
1. We will take care of our people and in turn, our people will take care of our customers
2. Develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
3. Have pre-rolled sleeves
What we do:
1. Let the best idea win
2. We are trying to change the way everyone cleans; we will constantly experiment
3. Act > (re)act - Make your own Tide Cleaners
How we do it:
1. Uphold the obligation to dissent - Agree to Disagree, Agree & Commit
2. We ask for the best of P&G & keep the rest away
3. Feedback is a gift