Senior Accountant closed
San Mateo, CA
The Tile finance team is looking for an experienced and talented accountant to drive our accounting procedures, lead our monthly payroll processing, and tackle critical accounting issues. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter that can balance the competing needs of a fast-paced business. The Senior Accountant will report to Tile's Accounting Manager.
- Execute monthly accounting close activities and deliverables (i.e. journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting)
- Investigate and resolve any general ledger/subledger discrepancies
- Process monthly payroll
- Assist with preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP (I/S, BS, Cash Flow)
- Manage the company’s A/P and cash reconciliation
- Prepare monthly / quarterly flux analysis for management reporting
- Assist with financial audit preparations and audit process
- Assist in developing the internal accounting function and defining its role within the company
- Review and process employee expense reimbursements
- Prepare 1099s
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 year accounting experience, preferably Big 4
- CPA required
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with a great team of people who love what they do
- Team lunches and company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive health insurance; dental, vision, 401K, and pre-tax commuter deduction
Tile is creating a world where everyone can find everything that matters. When you’ve lost something, getting it back safe and sound can feel impossible. But thanks to Tile, there’s a community of people out there helping that thing you love find its way back home.
With over 85% of the market share, Tile devices, network and mobile app work together to help people locate more than three million unique items every day. Our global community spans 230 countries and territories, and we’re expanding more every day. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital and Khosla Ventures.
We believe that loss should be a thing of the past, and that lending a helping hand should be effortless. We’re not here to simply connect people to things. We’re here to connect people to people, because things don’t change the world. People do.
Together we find. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.