Social Media - Summer 2022 Internship
US - Remote /
We’re looking for open-minded individuals who want to expand the ways technology can help people. We work fast, collaborate, and celebrate as a team. We’re united by a commitment to shaping Tile’s culture around the needs of our colleagues and customers, and by our desire to build a diverse and welcoming workplace.
The social media intern will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in driving brand awareness across Tile’s social media platforms and bringing our brand stories to life. This role will assist in the development and implementation of social strategy across Tile’s social channel with a focus on growing Tile’s TikTok presence.
By the end of the program, the intern will have a well-rounded understanding of the social media landscape and tools needed to necessitate publishing and reporting. They will also develop and present a recap of the TikTok strategy, channel performance, and the content they developed for the channel over the 3-month internship that will help to inform future opportunities for Tile.
*Candidate must be based in PST or MT time zones.
- Help develop Tile’s TikTok Strategy, including brainstorming content and engagement opportunities and researching trends
- Create and edit TikTok content for campaigns and ongoing evergreen content needs
- Actively seek out engagement opportunities within the TikTok platform, responding to fans’ comments, reaching out to content creators, and monitoring trends
- Support Social Media Manager in the planning, scheduling, and monitoring of social content
- Provide community management support, responding and engaging with our social community
- Monitor social media trends and keep up-to-date on new developments
- Track, gather analytics, and report on social media performance, contributing to readouts and team recaps
- Brainstorm, research, and develop content strategies
- Contribute to creative briefs, attend and participate in project kickoff calls
- Works closely with Tiles’ Marketing and Creative teams
- Current student or recent graduate pursuing a Bachelors degree
- You are TikTok-obsessed and a content creator who demonstrates a deep understanding of the platform
- You’re passionate about social media and have knowledge of best practices, trends, and are up-to-date on the latest social features
- Always seeking to acquire new knowledge
- You’re a creative person and enjoy coming up with new ideas
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, and a team player
- An interest in all things digital (paid campaigns, analytics, content strategy, etc.)
To learn more about Tile, click here to be directed to our careers page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.