San Mateo, CA
Tile is looking for a Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing data, deriving insights, and sharing information to drive informed decision-making at Tile. This person will assist the marketing team with building reports and presentations for key business reviews, maintain a marketing KPI dashboard, and support the team with ad hoc analyses. Additionally, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing user behavior and engagement, identifying trends, and driving recommendations to improve performance. Communicating insights from the data is a core component of this role, and our ideal candidate must be an excellent storyteller and be adept at connecting data with marketing messages, mediums, and segments.
- Manage business reporting and delivery of regular insights - be the source of truth for all things Marketing/Data related
- Collaborate and partner cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations teams
- Represent the analytics team in key meetings and business reviews with our leadership teams
- Measure marketing and strategic initiatives by developing analyses, tracking progress and assessing performance/ROAS
- Structure tests and design experiments according to statistical best practices
- 3-5+ years' experience managing enterprise-class web analytics platforms (preferably Google Analytics); expertise with web analytics platform implementation
- Proficiency developing custom reports, advanced segments, and complex goals, and the interpretation and presentation of findings.
- Advanced Excel skills and an ability to integrate disparate data sets into clear, concise reports
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices
- Proficiency in SQL and other databases is a must
- Experience with a statistical software package, such R, Matlab, SAS, and/or a scripting language such as Python/Perl a strong plus
- Experience with Tableau, Domo, or other data visualization and BI tools
- Comfort building complex models and driving forecasting workflows
- Familiarity with online marketing including, but not specific to: SEM, SEO, Social, Mobile, Display
- Experience with CRM and lifecycle marketing
- Own equity in the company. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with a great team of people who love what they do
- Team lunches and company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive health insurance; dental, vision, 401K, and pre-tax commuter deduction
Tile is creating a world where everyone can find everything that matters. When you’ve lost something, getting it back safe and sound can feel impossible. But thanks to Tile, there’s a community of people out there helping that thing you love find its way back home.
With over 85% of the market share, Tile devices, network and mobile app work together to help people locate more than three million unique items every day. Our global community spans 230 countries and territories, and we’re expanding more every day. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital and Khosla Ventures.
We believe that loss should be a thing of the past, and that lending a helping hand should be effortless. We’re not here to simply connect people to things. We’re here to connect people to people, because things don’t change the world. People do.
Together we find. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.