Product Manager - Summer 2022 Internship
US - Remote /
We’re looking for open-minded individuals who want to expand the ways technology can help people. We work fast, collaborate, and celebrate as a team. We’re united by a commitment to shaping Tile’s culture around the needs of our colleagues and customers, and by our desire to build a diverse and welcoming workplace.
As a Product Manager Intern, you will be focused on ensuring the aggressive expansion of Tile’s business, helping to explore key opportunities for growth, creating stellar customer experiences, and supporting all aspects of the business while partnering with employees from all backgrounds and organizational leaders.
- Gather insights from customers to help define and drive a holistic Product Vision and Strategy that aligns with the company objectives
- Understand Tile’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in class
- Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and problem-solve by creating seamless and effortless experiences
- Coordinate development of product roadmaps and work with cross-functional teams while building trust and effective relationships (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics)
- Use critical thinking to help define detailed product requirements, scope, ship, measure features and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Work alongside a team of world-class engineers to build end to end solutions and drive product development
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Has a proclivity for analytical and data visualization skills, as well as knowledge of data analytics and statistics
- Desire to learn qualitative and quantitative methodologies to understand customers and an ability to explore and structure customers’ insights
To learn more about Tile, click here to be directed to our careers page!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.