Sr. Manager, eCommerce
San Mateo, CA /
The Senior Manager/ Director of eCommerce, is a key business leader who is accountable for managing the revenue and strengthening the conversion funnel. She/he will partner with various teams across the organization including Creative, Engineering, Operations, Customer Care and Marketing team to ensure Tile.com globally continues to meet/exceed revenue and conversion rate targets.
- Drive the development and execution of a robust eCommerce strategy, factoring in industry trends, best practices, competitive strengths/weaknesses, governing policies and regulations to drive continued growth and expansion of Tile’s global direct-to-consumer business
- Achieve targeted sales plans, align on key KPIs to deliver the financial goals for the business and manage to those KPIs in support of the operating plan. Set goals for the business in alignment with company’s strategy and prepare a plan to meet or exceed goals
- His/her team will be responsible for delivering a merchandising strategy for every page/placement.
- Build and execute a promotional calendar.
- Manage a growing team of eCommerce vertical leads within Merchandising and CRO to start.
- Own the end-to-end performance of Tile.com, working with Analytics to report on site KPI’s and identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization
- Partner with Performance Marketing, Brand & Product Marketing, Analytics, Design, Product Management, Sales and Ops to develop and drive the Site roadmap, merchandising strategies and marketing plans
- Partner with Performance Marketing to provide regular forecasting updates to Finance and Operations, working with Sales and Operations to manage inventory needs
- Work with Performance Marketing and Product Management to drive the overall Martech and site roadmap, keeping up-to-date with current technologies and trends including mobile, UX, personalization, AI, analytics, SEO and A/B testing tools/methodologies
- In concert with Analytics and Product Management, lead the overall prioritization process for evaluating new features and enhancements, structuring appropriate experimentation roadmap
- Identify and drive expansion of e-Commerce operations, evaluating and recommending new markets and working with Product Management to drive the introduction of appropriate localized website and experience. Work with broader Marketing team and Sales to ensure that relevant marketing programs are in place to drive incoming traffic profitably.
- Manage external resources and vendors to successfully deliver on business goals and objectives as required
- 5-7+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field required. MBA is a plus.
- eCommerce expert with prior roles across merchandising, operations and/or product.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and the current Martech landscape is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience managing and mentoring direct report(s) and a track record of helping more junior team members develop and excel
- Track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships across Marketing department and other functional divisions. Must be able to collaborate with multiple business owners and external partners
- A strong track record showing a bias for action and “can-do” attitude
- Strong Presentation, oral and written communication skills required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Own equity in the company - every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings
- Flexible work program
- LinkedIn Learning and other learning opportunities
- Free parking
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction
At Tile, we’re building a world where everything that matters can be found. Our services help people find millions of lost belongings every day. Now, we’re exploring new ways to ensure peace of mind. The Tile subscription provides reassurance for the long-haul. And we’re expanding our reach through major partnerships, bringing Tile technology to everything from headphones to travel gear. There are countless ways to use a Tile. We face a striking range of opportunities. But we abide by a simple creed: Together we find.
Our small but mighty team pioneered the idea of the finder, and our leaders draw on their deep experience defining and growing new markets. We’re united by a commitment to shaping Tile’s culture around the needs of our colleagues and customers, and by our desire to build a diverse and welcoming workplace for future Tilers of all stripes. We designed our values together, and now they inform everything we do—from hiring and performance reviews to product decisions and partnerships. We’re proud of our Great Place to Work certification and proud to have support from Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, and Francisco Partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.