Ad Ops Manager
We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Advertising Operations Manager to join our team in New York and help us reinvent reminiscing. The Advertising Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of proven experience with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting.
- Work with sales, editorial, account managers, and vendors to implement and oversee ad campaigns on mobile.
- Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, billing, and reporting
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies, and vendors on issues as needed
- Work closely with sales, marketing, editorial, design, and tech as well as on the creation and implementation of custom advertising solutions
- Oversight of ad calendar and inventory reservation and management
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to display publishers
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in DFP and other ad trafficking service, working with advertisers and ad networks to receive assets for campaign launches
- QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags and other advertiser-provided creatives
- Develop and streamline processes to facilitate and expedite display publisher on-boarding and case/incident tracking, as needed
- Provide technical support to advertisers, account managers, and others via phone, email, and web
- Coordinate with our engineering team to provide assistance in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming technology product capabilities
- 1-3 years experience. Some things that would be nice to have include:
- Experience in mobile ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), OpenX, Sizmek, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Superb general troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
Timehop is based in NYC and was founded in 2011 by Jonathan Wegener & Benny Wong around the mission of reinventing reminiscing. The world has more "old" photos and old content than ever before, yet most of the internet remains focused on "new" which presents Timehop a huge opportunity. Timehop is a top iPhone app in the United States with over 20 million registered users and over 200 million people seeing Timehop content daily. Timehop is backed by $14 million in funding from Shasta Ventures, Spark Capital, and OATV -- the same investors behind Twitter, Tumblr, Oculus, Medium, and more.