The programmatic manager at Timehop will be responsible for the day-to-day management and partnership with our core SSP/DSP/network partners helping Timehop monetize their in-app mobile video and display impressions.
You’ll use data and statistical analysis to identify strategic optimizations to increase revenue and maximize yield within the programmatic stack. This role will also partner with the national sales team in successfully bringing new business via programmatic executions.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with DSPs, Agency trading desks (in conjunction with sales) and other buying platforms
- Analyze, negotiate and execute private marketplace and programmatic campaigns on performance and viability
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with our Sales Side Platforms and the private marketplaces and open auction environments.
- Manage inventory setup, avails, and optional data targeting to create a higher value proposition.
- Be a knowledge expert about all things programmatic for sales and advertiser/agency partners.
- Participate on sales calls to help streamline the sales approach and insure the available tools and platforms are being discussed and utilized.
- Create opportunities for incremental revenue by discussing alternative approaches and executions to purchase Timehop inventory.
- Monthly billing input and approval for all programmatic partnerships.
- Evaluate potential new partners, platforms and opportunities for revenue growth. Including but not limited to audience segment development and sale opportunities, yield analysis about site setup and location of higher priced inventory, and micro-analysis of inventory value as determined by buyers.
- Work with our engineering team on the implementation of DSP and Network SDKs.
We are casting a wide net with this job. Salary will be commensurate with experience. We are willing to consider someone with 1-2 years of experience in any aspect of digital ad sales, or someone with more experience in programmatic. Publisher side experience, and experience with native mobile apps is a plus, but we are willing to consider a candidate without this experience if they’re the right fit: organized, statistically and technically minded, and able to close a deal.
Timehop created the digital nostalgia category and continues to be THE team reinventing reminiscing for the digital era. We have more "old" photos and content than ever before, yet most of the internet focuses on "new". Timehop has a massive untapped opportunity to build new ways of consuming, storytelling with, and finding meaning in our digital histories.
Our goal is to help billions of people around the world connect with their friends around the past. We collect your scattered digital history from the far corners of the internet – all of your past photos, status updates, tweets, checkins and posts. Then we add context and meaning so that you understand and appreciate your history better. Lastly, we help you tell great stories by making it easy to creatively share and talk about your history.
We look forward to hearing from you!