Inbound Sales Development Representative
Remote or San Francisco, CA
TINT is looking for a humble, but tenacious Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be part of the TINT adventure. Come build the future of content marketing with an exceptional team and help brands drive relationships through visual storytelling.
Make an immediate impact, and advance your sales career by joining our small, hungry sales team. You’ll be the front lines, answering inbound calls and building relationships with Digital Strategists, Directors of Marketing, and CMOs at major brands. You’ll listen to their needs, educate them on how TINT can help them, and generate interest. You will be working either remotely, or out of our beautiful San Francisco headquarters.
What's in it for you
- Target compensation ranging from $45K-$60K
- Personal Development Stipend - A monthly stipend designed for self-improvement. Whether it's books, yoga classes, or a fitness tracker, we want our teammates to improve themselves.
- Team Transparency - We calculate compensation based on a formula that we all agree on. Cap table is made available to all employees. Business financials are known by all teammates.
- Work with a team that gets you on the phone with some of the largest brands in the world (Nasdaq, Samsung, Stanford, to name a few)
- You will play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and challenges us to perform to the highest standards.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Covered
- Open Vacation Policy
- Biannual Company Retreats
- Your Own MacBook Laptop
What you'll be doing
- First Touch: Be the one answering the phone when potential customers call, listen for and identify their needs, determine if our product is a good fit, and get them excited!
- Creative Outreach: Identify contacts to prospect and develop creative approaches to generate their interest
- Daily Collaboration: Work with Account Executives to close deals and with Marketing to develop TINT’s brand. Provide ongoing feedback to sales department for continuous process optimization.
- Staying Humble, but Being Tenacious: Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
What we need
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving and analytical thinking ability
- Punctual and organized daily habits, ability to stay on top of a busy calendar
- Unstoppable drive to achieve results
- Detail oriented, passionate about data and strong familiarity with CRM systems
- Collaborative personality, someone who is a pleasure to work with
- Hunger to learn in a fast pace and growing environment
- Available to start in February
What we want
- Prior experience as a Sales or Market Development Rep
- Prior successful sales experience in a SaaS startup environment
- Any technical knowledge that can help you build marketing assets on the fly
Cover Letter is required! All applications without cover letters will NOT be processed.
In the cover letter, let us know:
1) Why you want to work at TINT - be specific!
2) 3 Things you think you can can bring to our business
3) Statement about what company culture you are looking for