Tipalti San Mateo /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial execution experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
Tipalti is a licensed Financial Technology company founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Mateo, California. We have over $10B in spend running through our platform annually, over 4M global suppliers, and hundreds of clients around the world. We are one of the world’s fastest growing companies, with recent Inc 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500 recognitions, and are a pivotal player in the white-hot Fintech landscape.
Tipalti is a positive, customer-first, “can do” work environment, where everyone supports our common goals of delivering customer value and building a great company. We are building a world-class marketing organization to help drive our company’s growth and are looking for an SEO Analyst to complement our team.
The ideal candidate is data-driven and enthusiastic about the impact organic traffic can have on building pipeline and driving new business. You are ready to roll-up your sleeves, synthesize data into actionable insights, and get things done. This role is critical to reaching big demand generation goals and requires the ability to work under tight deadlines. To meet your goals, you’ll be supported a full stack of marketing and SEO tools, great content, and creative.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, and customer-oriented environment, join the Tipalti team and get ready to transform the way payments are made. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to talk with you.
- Work under the direction of the Inbound Marketing team to grow non-brand organic site traffic through keyword research, content marketing and site optimization
- Coordinate our content pipeline by working with external writers and keeping them on track
- Manage Google Analytics, ensuring that traffic and conversion events are appropriately tracked and reported on
- Create dashboards, reports and attribution models that explain how our organic traffic turns into leads, opportunities, and revenue growth
- Identify and give recommendations for technical improvements to our website
- Share keyword research and findings to inform the content and product teams on market trends and content opportunities
- Conduct keyword research to generate new keyword ideas to optimize content
- Support link-building strategies
- Keep up to date with new trends and best SEO practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of proven working experience on digital marketing, content coordination, or in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment
- Highly analytical and most importantly the drive and ambition to grow your career, make critical decisions, and embrace the company’s values
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to activate their business models and dramatically reduce AP friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, what fuels us is a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 99% customer retention built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," an aesthetic our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you be an impact player and thrive! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.