SEO and Web Optimization Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Tipalti is the only solution on the market today that streamlines and automates the entire supplier payment process and workflow under one holistic cloud platform. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. Companies like Roku, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Indeed trust Tipalti to eliminate risk and save by streamlining and automating their supplier payments operations.
Tipalti is a licensed Financial Technology company founded in 2010 and whose headquarters are in San Mateo, California. We are growing at 200% year over year, have over $8.0B in spend (and growing) running through our platform, and support over 300 customers and 4,000,000 paid suppliers all over the world. We are the leader in supplier payment operations.
We are building a world-class marketing organization and are looking for a modern, proven, high-performing SEO and Web Optimization Manager who can manage this important function. In this high-impact role, this person will report to our Senior Inbound Marketing Manager as a member of growing Demand Generation team. You will work closely with the entire marketing team, collaborating with our Content Marketing, Marketing Operations, Business Development, and Product Marketing Teams.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer on a mission to correlate organic traffic with bottom-line revenue. You will be in charge of growing organic traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and tracking and optimizing results. You have the marketing chops to see the big picture, make decisions, drive recommendations, then roll-up your sleeves and get things done. You crave data, and know how to synthesize it into actionable insights to enhance program performance. This role is critical to reaching big demand generation goals and requires the ability to work under tight deadlines. To meet your goals, you’ll be supported a full stack of marketing and SEO tools, great content, and creative.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, get-stuff-done, and customer-oriented environment, join the Tipalti team and get ready to transform the way payments are made. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to talk with you.
- Grow non-brand organic site traffic through keyword research, content marketing and site optimization
- Meet aggressive lead generation targets by optimizing the buyer’s journey and converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, personalized offers, and lead generation content.
- Leverage our internal resources and network of contractors to source, manage, and publish new content to our site (WordPress).
- Implement on-site SEO best practices through improving site architecture and internal linking and making technical recommendations.
- Own our offsite SEO strategy, leveraging our growing portfolio of content-assets and our network of partners.
- Optimize on-site user experience with A/B,multivariate experiments, and conversion rate optimization best practices.
- Manage Google Analytics, ensuring that traffic and conversion events are appropriately tracked and reported on.
- Utilize Google Search Console, Ahrefs/ Moz and the rest of our marketing tech stack to proactively identify optimization opportunities.
- Create dashboards, reports and attribution models that explain how our organic traffic turns into leads, opportunities, and revenue growth.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven working experience on SEO, digital marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
- Working knowledge of HTML and WordPress.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and CRO.
- Experience with keyword research and competitive insight tools.
- Must have experience in a technology, B2B, or high-growth SAAS environment.
- Bonus: web personalization, Google Data Studio, PowerBi, Unbounce or VWO experience.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Ready to get serious about success? Please apply.