Wealth Operations Manager
Wealth Platform – Wealth Management /
Perm, Full Time
The Titan Group provides a broad range of services across the whole wealth value chain – from financial planning, investment management through to platform, trading, settlement and custody services. Its strategy is to be able to offer modular, incremental services to its clients allowing them to adjust their business models as and when they choose to. As part of this Titan is also an active acquirer of UK based asset managers and other wealth related businesses.
Global Prime Partners (GPP) is a subsidiary of Titan Wealth. GPP is an FCA regulated investment firm that provides:
· Custody services to predominantly discretionary fund managers (DFMs) and independent financial advisors (IFAs)
· Clearing and settlement services mainly on an agency basis for its DFMs and IFAs
· Trade execution services mainly for its DFMs, IFAs and institutional clients
· Utilising the same core infrastructure, GPP also serves a significant number of institutional broker-dealers and institutional investor clients.
The stated aim of Titan Wealth Solutions is to grow the platform to £50 Bn of assets within the next three years via acquisition and organic growth.
We are looking for a Wealth Operations Manager who can maintain and develop positive, long-term relationships with existing & new clients, whilst maintaining our reputation of providing innovative, quality, and integrated solutions that drive efficiency into every part of the wealth management cycle.
- Being responsible for 4+ direct reports
- Manage the day to day operational activities
- Maintain excellent communication with clients & third parties to answer queries and resolve issues escalating when required
- Ensuring teams are cross trained across roles and are developing along with the Companies values
- Collaborate with team members and Client relationships Managers to conduct operational reviews to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Oversight of pre and post trade operations including trade support
- Oversight of outsourced teams to ensure tasks are being performed in line with the outsource contract
- Identify and manage high risk areas within the team, ensure appropriate escalation takes place within the Company
- Ensure all operations controls are robust, documented and enhanced as new initiatives and further automation are introduced
- Assist in the reduction of operational and settlement risk within the team
- Ensure all processes are within the agreed SLA with clients
- Present monthly management information to the Head of Operations
- Support broader Wealth Operations team with ad hoc projects.
Skill and Experience requirements
- Team player with customer focused approach and eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ year experience within the Wealth Management industry
- End to end knowledge of own function and broad understanding of Wealth Operational functions and the Wealth business as a whole
- Strong understanding of CASS 6 & CASS 7 rule & regulations
- IOC qualifications an advantage
- Key understanding of operational risk is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Seeks ways to improve own and team performance
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by excellence. You will be able to demonstrate a willingness to embrace the Company values of:
Professionalism - how we treat our clients and colleagues.
Trust - embrace innovation and adapt to change.
Innovation - dare to create and don't fear failure.
25 days annual leave + public holidays
A range of benefits which includes private medical insurance, Group life insurance, and income protection insurance.
6% employer pension contribution
Further education and training support
Discretionary performance related bonus
Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
2 days per year for voluntary work
“Salary Extras” employee discounts
The Titan Wealth Group is firmly committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable environment for everyone who works with us, regardless of their race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. We believe that having a diverse team allows us to create the best possible outcomes for our clients and team members. We strive to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of the workplace with respect to recruitment and career advancement, pay and benefits, training and development opportunities and other job-related activities.