Digital Product Manager
Remote (US or Canada) /
Product Management /
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco working across the globe in Portland, NYC, Wrocław and London. We are a passionate and growing 90+ person team of engineers, designers and product/project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs across a variety of sectors. Learn more about us here and see all our open roles on our careers page. We appreciate a good atmosphere at work and it gives us joy and satisfaction.
As a Digital Product Manager, you have the dual role of helping to define and develop digital innovation products, product features and/or updates as well as execute the product design and development based on the business needs and strategic goals for the client company. You will work with client stakeholders, internal software engineering and UI/UX design teammates to bring clarity and alignment from start to finish.
This is an incredible opportunity to be exposed to various industries and client challenges through working collaboratively with highly technical colleagues to solve problems with innovative technical solutions. You will have ownership over your projects and will combine your product and technical know-how with design and software development in an agile environment. You will thrive in delivering software and digital products that exceed client expectations.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Clarifying the goals of one or more digital products across mobile, desktop, platforms and/or services.
- Working with the business and technical teams to translate business needs, and define product roadmaps that outline current and future capabilities of each product.
- Developing an understanding of the user experience & prioritize product features/requirements based on business and user impact.
- Creating buy-in for the product goals both internally and with key external partners.
- Maintaining and extending relationships with client partners.
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes (wireframes, layouts, functionality, and technical requirements, working with a designer).
- Executing and project management from MVP to launch and testing, ensuring all phases are within budget & timeframes.
- Ensuring the quality of releases on the product area, testing and validating that the requirements are met.
- 2+ years' experience of digital product management and project management.
- The ability to work across multiple time zones, projects, and clients.
- Have run workshops with various stakeholders as part of the process of product requirements gathering.
- Experience working in scrum agile and tools such as Jira, Confluence, Clubhouse, Gitbook, Notion etc.
- Strategic planning & experience in defining & building out product roadmaps.
- Experience with tools like Miro, Lucidchart, PowerPoint, Figma etc. to express your ideas / specifications.
- The ability to prioritize requirements & features according to business need & industry trends.
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels & job functions.
- The ability to structure & communicate product features to delivery teams.
- Experience in leading execution through cross-functional teams in an agile delivery model.
- Understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge of user-centric digital experiences.
- Previous experience in consulting is a strong plus.
- Personal innovation fund (education reimbursement).
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Mobile reimbursement.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Would you like to join our amazing team?
Please respond with the following three important things:
1. A short cover letter describing why this seems like a good fit to you. Bonus points if you include the words "Digital Innovation" when applying, so we know you read the entire post!
2. A link to relevant work, if any, we can review online.
3. A resume (and Linkedin profile if you have one).
Looking forward to hearing from you!