Technical Operations Manager
Engineering / Project Management /
What You Will Do
Our client is seeking a CX Delivery High Technical Operations Manager (HTOM) to work with designated important customers, such as healthcare providers, service providers, retail companies, and financial services companies, ensuring they receive premium-level support services.
As the single point of contact liaison between the Customer and Our client Technical Support (TAC/HTTS), you will supervise everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase.
With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
Who You Are:
- The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational and communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to respectfully influence and effectively lead key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
- Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
- Ensure proper delivery and sales of product and service solutions. Identify need for and assist with creation of customer training.
- Act as business driver to improve customer’s and Our client’s internal operations.
- Understand customer’s internal business functions and culture.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer’s internal management.
- Act as single point of contact for incident management and operational issues.
- Coordinate technical issues and customer operational needs.
- Act as customer advocate at all times, representing customer needs to Our client post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Our client personnel.
- Act assertively to provide customers with updates on critical incidents and customer issues.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls and virtual meetings to provide status reports to customer. Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer support needs.
- Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
- Ability to work as a team member in a multi-functional matrix environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
- Strong project management skills desired.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of Our client’s internal business functions.
- Understanding of Our client’s sales and services lifecycle.
- Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
- Ability to use phone, email, other collaborative tools for frequent communication with partners.
- Understanding of analytics, metrics, KPIs to perform basic trend analysis, and formulate customer recommendations and focus areas.
- Entry level network certification (Network+, CCNA) or equivalent technical/networking knowledge desired.
- Understanding of Our client products and solutions.
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications (Excel (pivot tables and analytics), PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
- Customer Service
- Conflict Management
- Analytical and Trend analysis
- Specific requirements:
- Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customer’s perceptions of service and support.
- Understand customer’s business, vertical market trends, financial complexities and monetary flow.
- Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with account teams to develop compelling business justifications.
- Establish/lead strategic multi-functional relationships with account partners globally.
- Drive internal organizational improvements, MBOs and Best Practices.
- Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier FTS customers.
- Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery situations.
- Leads customer-facing projects and internal service improvements.
- Possess a high level of business acumen - proven application of advanced business theory and extensive experience in multiple business functions.
Demonstrate the ability to excel in the following areas: