We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco working across the globe in Portland, NYC, Wrocław and London. We are a passionate and growing 67+ person team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organisations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. Learn more about us here and see all our open roles on our careers page. We appreciate a good atmosphere in the office and our work gives us joy and satisfaction.
View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We’re looking to add a frontend software engineer to our team in London. This is an on-site position, in our London office. We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support your team members while working hard to make clients happy.
We leverage multiple JS frameworks, but for this position are focusing on strong expertise in React.
Send us your CV and portfolio!
Note: We’re not looking for a remote team member.
Requirements (minimum 4 years experience in):
- Writing applications with one or more major JS frameworks, specifically React. Vue is a nice plus.
- Working with and consuming from RESTful APIs
- ES2015+ (and transpilers)
- Design patterns
- CSS preprocessors
Nice to Haves (these are good to have, but not required):
- Python/backend framework (Django) experience
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with SVG
- Familiarity with web components
- Familiarity with node.js
- Experience with browser developer tools
- Open source contributions
- University degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- In-office lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Personal Innovation Fund (training)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Comprehensive health and life insurance benefits
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Please respond with the following three important things:
1. A short cover letter describing why this seems like a good fit to you
2. A link to your Portfolio / relevant work we can review online
3. A resume (and Linkedin profile if you have one)