Remote (US or Canada) /
Tivix is a digital product development and design company headquartered in San Francisco, with offices across the US, UK and Europe. Founded in 2008, we have over 90 employees who serve startup, midmarket and enterprise clients across diverse industries such as FinTech, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government and Nonprofit.
Our focus is building both internal and consumer-facing software that drives business growth. Services include product management, UX/UI design, full-stack software engineering and DevOps. This makes Tivix a one-stop-shop for digital product development.
We’re looking to expand our marketing team with a well-rounded generalist who can work on different channels and execute on strategies, with keen attention-to-detail and the initiative to get things done.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience running performance marketing programs, with a focus on B2B lead generation. This role will work closely with our US-based Head of Marketing, to optimize always-on channels and execute high-tempo tests to drive leads to our sales team.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in ideation, design, execution and analysis of marketing experiments
- Assist in optimization of always-on marketing channels
- Write and test ad, email and web copy
- Tweak website and landing page layouts to improve conversion rates
- Test ad creative, value propositions, and audiences across channels
- Examine data regularly to find levers to improve marketing performance
- Work with internal designers and engineers to produce ad creative, web pages and marketing collateral
- Build and optimize lead nurturing programs
- Create reports on a regular cadence to highlight performance and opportunities
Ideally you have:
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with paid acquisition – running and optimizing channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing email, social media, blog and ad copy
Nice to have:
- B2B marketing chops
- Experience in the technology world - versed in software development and UX design principles/trends
- Passion for technology, startups and innovation
- Exposure to inside sales, understanding of B2B sales cycle
- Data analysis/statistics skills
Skills you will need:
- Paid advertising - Google ads, Linkedin, FB/IG, Twitter, Display, Remarketing
- Copywriting - ads, blog, emails, social media updates
- CRO - A/B testing, data analysis, test design, Google Optimize, statistics
- Marketing automation - lead nurturing, lead scoring, customer journeys, Hubspot
- Cold email - prospecting and outreach
- Analytics - Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, excel/google sheets