QA Automation Engineer
Quality Assurance (QA)
Tivix is a business unit of Kellton Tech, that focused on digital product development. Kellton Tech is a public listed, CMMi Level 5 company that aims to be one of the fastest emerging IT services company in India. Company today has presence in US, EMEA and Asia. We have development centres in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Europe and the US. We have at present major focus on Digital Transformation, Microsoft Technologies, Enterprise Consumer Mobile Application Solutions and Open Source Solutions. We are also into Internet of Things (IoT), ERP, Big Data and Cloud computing.
Tivix is a team of 67+ engineers, designers and product managers. We're headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, Poland, London and India. We’re looking to add a key engineering team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
This is an on-site position with twice a week work-from-home flexibility.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
- Experience with end to end testing tools such as Selenium and Cypress
- Experience with BDD tools such a Cucumber or similar.
- Experience developing and establishing testing criteria / testing plans etc.
- knowledge of: REST services and WebSocket, CI processes and tools, SDLC, git version control etc.
- English language communication skills
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Scrum methodology
- Integrating automated testing in a CI environment leveraging Docker.
- Automated mobile application testing.
- Previous experience working at digital services firms or agencies
- You’ve built something cool on your own because you enjoy doing what you do
- Open source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix)
- University degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Notice: We’re not looking for a remote team member
- Give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories and best equipment / work setup to make you feel productive and empowered to do your best work
- We care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- Offer you opportunities for international travel
- Reimburse your mobile phone expenses
- Provide a modern office environment
- Offer competitive salary and bonuses
- Contribute to open source software
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, NYC, Wrocław, and London. We are a growing 70+ team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP.
View our website for more details and case study examples.
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "I love test automation!" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!