Automation Tester - Wrocław, PL
Quality Assurance (QA)
We're a software consulting company with a 40-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
As Automation Tester you will be responsible for:
- the execution and analysis of automation test results,
- preparation of test plans and test scenarios,
- maintenance, improvement and planning the evolution of test scripts and scenarios
- experience developing and establishing testing criteria
- knowledge of:
- English language communication skills
- desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
- REST services and WebSocket
- CI processes and tools
- the GIT version control tool
Nice to have:
- experience working with BDD manner
- experience in working with Scrum methodology
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home
- we care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
- come by to our office and see for yourself. Give us a shout and we’ll give you a tour and have a chat about Tivix. You’ll see yourself if it’s a place you want to work in.
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you after you click the green "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "Lubię placki" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!