QA Automation Engineer
Quality Assurance (QA) /
We're a software consulting company with a 58-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Employment form: B2B, in Wrocław or remotely
You will be responsible for:
- the execution and analysis of automation test results,
- preparation of test plans and test scenarios,
- maintenance, improvement and planning the evolution of test scripts and scenarios.
Ideally, you have:
- experience developing and establishing testing criteria
- knowledge of:
- English language communication skills, min. B2
- desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
- REST services and WebSocket
- CI processes and tools
- the GIT version control tool
- experience working with BDD manner
- experience in working with Scrum methodology
- integrating automated testing in a CI environment leveraging Docker
- automated mobile application testing.
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home - at present 100% remote work with the possibility of co-funding your internet connection
- we care about your professional development (training)
- insure your life and healthcare about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you after you click the green "Apply for this job" button below:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "Wroclove" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!