Software Engineering /
Tivix is a team of 90+ engineers, designers and product managers. We're headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, Wrocław, London and India. Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs (e.g. UNICEF, World Food Programme).
Currently we’re looking to add a key engineering team member to our Wrocław office to work closely with our clients and internal team to deliver high-quality software products, features and updates. We do well with people who are smart, continuous learners and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We are looking for someone comfortable working closely with a large client as an individual contributor and part of a highly technical team of other engineers, technical architect and client stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you will have a high work ethic, be proactive and self-managing. You are able to pick things up quickly and are confident in using and knowing Linux.
B2B in Wrocław or remotely
Ideally, you have:
- strong knowledge of Linux OS (we mainly use Ubuntu, but AWS Linux AMI also happens)
- strong knowledge of cloud computing environments (mostly AWS, but GCP and Azure is welcome, too)
- proficiency with Docker
- experience with infrastructure and configuration management tools (we love terraform and ansible)
- experience with orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- experience with continuous integration/continuous deployments (we mostly use GitHub Actions)
- experience with at least one scripting language – Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash etc.
- experience with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
- experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools
- desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
It will be nice to see also:
- database administration (backups, replication, sharding, etc.)
- knowledge of a modern web framework (Django, Rails, etc.)
- you’ve built something cool on your own, because you enjoy doing what you do
- open source contributions (ours at https://github.com/Tivix)
- university degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- we offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- we give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- we don’t mind when you sometimes work from home - at present 100% remote work with the possibility of co-funding your internet connection
- we provide in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- we offer opportunities for international travel
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- we provide opportunities to work with worldwide recognized and famous clients
- we insure your life and health
- we care about your fitness with a full version of Multisport
- we organize a thrilling annual company offsite event
- we reimburse your public transportation expenses
- we provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) with parking space
Looking forward to hearing from you!