Senior Full Stack Engineer
Software Engineering /
We're a software consulting company with a 58+ people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy.
Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Employment form: B2B, in Wrocław or remotely
What you'll be doing:
- developing high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs,
- developing front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences,
- defining features and implementation specifications based on business requirements,
- identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality,
- deploying software to cloud infrastructure and managing DevOps,
- fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
Ideally, you have:
- good knowledge of Django
- knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Polymer, Angular, Vue.js etc.,
- familiarity with modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Terraform, etc.,
- experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools,
- a desire to be in a fast-moving services/consulting environment.
- experience with other technologies is very welcome (e.g. Ruby, Golang, PHP, node.js, GraphQL, etc.),
- AWS knowledge,
- experience in automation and unit testing,
- knowledge of implementing design patterns,
- experience in working with/knowledge of Typescript
- experience in working with/knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, etc)
- open source contributions.
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- don’t mind when you sometimes work from home - at present 100% remote work with the possibility of co-funding your internet connection
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- insure your life and health
- care about your fitness with Multisport
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- offer competitive salary and bonuses
- contribute to open source software
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things:
- a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- a link to your GitHub profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "U mnie działa" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!