QA Automation Engineer
Remote, (Wrocław or Poland) /
Quality Assurance (QA) /
☑ English B2
Who are we? 🤔
• a global team with high standards - we maintain Silicon Valley quality and vibe, even though we have spread far beyond
• we've made a real difference in the world since 2008! We deliver for Zoetis, Apple, Tesla, NATO, UNICEF, and many more
• 75-people-sized A-Team in Wrocław, with other offices in the US, UK, and India
View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
We're looking for you if:
• you're great at collaborating with clients
• you have a "Get job done" attitude ✅
• you're able to work on a B2B contract
• you speak and understand English on at least B2 level 🇺🇸
Your daily tasks:
• you will execute and analyze automation test results
• you’ll prepare test plans and test scenarios
• you’ll be responsible for the maintenance, improvement, and planning the evolution of test scripts and scenarios
• you’ll create and develop test frameworks for clients
• you’ll participate in developing QA strategies in our clients’ organizations
💪🏼 We care about your growth…
• you will sense a knowledge-exchange culture from Day 1 - workshops, meetups, hackathons, or coffee machine meetings - we inspire each other on a daily basis 💡
• training, courses, workshops, and conferences of your choice will be covered by Tivix
• you won’t get stuck within one area - we’ll make sure that you’ll be challenged with various types of projects. Just look up our case studies!
• you’ll work in an international and multicultural environment on a daily basis 🌎
• aspiring to become a full-stack or just willing to broaden your knowledge? Cross-team work will let you learn and help other departments
• free English lessons twice a week - with us you will take your language skills to the next level 🇬🇧
• 20 days of paid time off on a B2B 🏝
• ever wondered how will bar, office, and dev-cave basement look combined? That’s our office aka the best and natural habitat for devs (can be outranked only by your home office)
• multiple food benefits: home-ordered meals if you work remotely, in-office lunches, a kitchen full of snacks and drinks, and many more 🍱
• of course, we do provide Multisport Card
💆🏼♀️ …and ease of mind.
• we insure you and your family’s life and health with personalized insurance and private healthcare
• create a practical, unique, and comfy workspace with our 1.5K PLN home-office bonus 🏡
🙌🏻 Clear recruitment process:
1. Introductory meeting 🤜🏼🤛🏼 - we are a close-knit team, and getting to know each other is our priority!
2. Short task 🧠 - we want to see how you approach the challenge and how you code, how logically you think and how you solve problems.
3. Technical screen ⚙️ - after that stage, you won’t have any unanswered technical questions. You will also have the opportunity to discuss your task with people who reviewed it and show off your coding skills.
4. A meeting with your future manager. 🤝
5. Finally, a short call with our US/UK team member. 🌎