We're a software consulting company with a 60-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun!) and who know how to support their team members.
View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Employment form: B2B/employment contract, in Wrocław/partly remote.
Ideally, you have:
- min. eight months’ recruiting experience in IT,
- outstanding communication skills,
- high level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team,
- excellent follow-up and time management skills,
- self-reliance, preseverance and good organizational skills,
- impeccable manners, positive attitude and a sense of humour,
- open mind, flexibility and a creative approach to recruitment activities and sourcing candidates,
- intermediate+/advanced level of English
- experience in working in an international environment as well as in recruiting English-speaking candidates will be an added advantage
- passion for technology will be a plus
What you'll be doing:
- drawing and posting technical job ads,
- sourcing candidates in various ways (e.g. from social media, technical events, employee referrals, social media recruitment, new ideas, etc.),
- networking and building long-term relations with candidates,
- pre-selection of candidates and conducting introductory interviews, also in English and also with candidates from the US/CA timezones (they can take place at 6-7pm Polish time),
- being a point of contact for candidates,
- promoting the company’s unique culture as a great place to work,
- keeping candidates’ records in company ATS,
- keeping up-to-date with new recruitment trends
- collaborating with recruitment agencies and negotiating best deals with job boards
- offer participation in projects which bring a better tomorrow, for brands like UNICEF, World Food Programme, UN, NATO, Zoetis, to name a few
- welcome you with 1,5K PLN for your new setup and whatever you want
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories and the best equipment/work setup to make you feel productive and empowered to do your best work
- offer competitive salary and annual bonus
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.), the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks, and... home ordered meals if you work remotely
- don’t mind when you work from home (possibility of co-funding your internet connection)
- care about your professional development (training reimbursement)
- insure your life and health and care about your fitness (Multisport)
- organise a thrilling annual company offsite event
- offer you opportunities for international travel
- reimburse your public transportation expenses if you work from office
- provide a modern and quiet office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking place
- contribute to open source software
- full playroom - darts, billiards table, table football, and PlayStation4
- English lessons with native speakers and... many more!
Still not sure about applying to us?
If you're interested in this job, we need three important things from you after you click the "Apply for this job" button below:
➊ a short cover letter (paragraph) describing why this seems like a good fit to you
➋ your LinkedIn profile (if any)
Also, if you put the words "Lubię ludzi" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!