We're a software consulting company with a 50-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland and London. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative worldwide recognized NGO's across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn and prove your experience.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy. Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
In this role, you will be the key point person to manage a project through all stages from the kickoff and planning to development, testing, and final delivery. You will show flexibility and will utilize your strong communication and diplomatic skills to manage interactions between the client and your internal team. You will be also a part of a growing PM department and will have the opportunity to create new standards and improve current processes.
You are our (almost*) perfect candidate if you have:
- 2+ years experience in managing teams and projects across several time zones, preferably in a software-house type companies
- proven ability to successfully manage projects in your favourite methodology
- ability to resolve conflicts, negotiate and advise solutions
- familiarity with and quick picking up underlying technology concepts in software development
- ability to take leadership and make decisions
- ability to prioritize requirements & features according to business needs & industry trends
- ability to structure & communicate product features to delivery teams
- exceptional native and English communications skills, written as well as spoken
- ability to wear multiple hats in order to get things done
- … and passion to what you are doing
It would be also nice to see:
- knowledge of Agile, Scrum, DSDM, FDD, Lean, Kanban, XP or PRINCE2
- certification or familiarity with PMI, PSM, APMG or Axelos
- experience with writing sales proposals and involvement in deal closures
- ability to professionally manage and lead a new project kickoff session
- a confident presence within senior leadership
In return... (benefits):
- we provide in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks
- we offer you opportunities for international travel
- we offer competitive salary and bonuses
- we give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- we don’t mind when you sometimes work from home
- we care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- we provide opportunities to work with worldwide recognized and famous clients
- we insure your life and health
- we care about your fitness with a full version of Multisport
- we organize a thrilling annual company offsite event
- we reimburse your mobile and public transportation expenses
- we provide a modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs)
- we work with great team players, so you may be a part of international PM & PO team
- ... and more
Still not sure about applying to us?
Visit our career page https://www.tivix.com/careers or come by to our office and see for yourself. Give us a shout and we’ll give you a tour and have a chat about Tivix. You’ll see yourself if it’s a place you want to work in.
If you're interested, we need three important things from you::
- a short cover letter (paragraph) in English describing why this seems like a good fit to you
- your LinkedIn profile (if any)
- your CV in English
Also, if you put the words "Wroclove" in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.