Junior UI/UX Designer - London, UK
UX / Design
We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco working across the globe in Portland, NYC, Wrocław and London. We are a passionate and growing 67+ person team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organisations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO's across a variety of sectors. Learn more about us here and see all our open roles on our careers page. We appreciate a good atmosphere in the office and our work gives us joy and satisfaction.
We are looking for a talented Junior UX/UI Designer, who wants to constantly improve their skills in creating digital products as a member of our design team. A perfect candidate is expected to have a will to learn, an ability to work in a team, very good communication skills and a good knowledge of English. You will have an opportunity to work on internal projects, but also to create web and mobile apps and websites for big and recognisable brands.
You don’t need to have a lot of experience and we will help you develop your skills. However, we expect that you will attract our attention with your talent and potential.
Send us your CV and portfolio!
- Knowledgeable about traditional design tools (from pen and paper to Sketch App (mac), Photoshop, Illustrator and any other tool that you prefer to use)
- Basic knowledge of user experience best practices
- An ability to demonstrate a portfolio of work
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and participate actively in product development
- Ability to take feedback and iterate upon it
- Experience working as a Junior UX/UI Designer in current or past roles
- Knowledge of current UX tools (ex. prototyping tools like abstract, InVision & Miro), landscape and latest trends
- Experience in developing user interfaces for mobile devices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- In-office lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Personal Innovation Fund (training)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Comprehensive health and life insurance benefits
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Please respond with the following three important things:
1. A short cover letter describing why this seems like a good fit to you
2. A link to your Portfolio / relevant work we can review online
3. A resume (and Linkedin profile if you have one)