Account Manager (Professional Services)
New Jersey /
Professional Services /
Kellton is a global technology company, home to 1800+ minds across 7 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around new technologies and transforming enterprises for a digital future. At Kellton, our real strength lies in our ability to create technology-agnostic solutions for our clients. We're committed to delivering personalized, value-driven solutions that help enterprises achieve unprecedented performance and customer delight. We believe in creating a positive work culture by celebrating the micro-success of our employees. Our focus is to emphasize the meaningfulness of the team's work, inspire each other at work, and treat one another with respect, gratitude, trust, and integrity.
Are you craving a dynamic and autonomous work environment? If so, this opportunity may be just what you're looking for. Our company values your critical thinking skills and encourages your input and creative ideas to supply the best talent available. To boost your productivity, we provide a comprehensive suite of staffing tools and practices backed by an experienced recruiting team.
What you will do:
- Act as the client advocate for staffing requirements of financial services clients.
- Be the subject matter expert in understanding and decoding the client staffing (technology, functional and non-IT) requirements.
- Foster strategic and trusted relationships with clients and VMS partners and earn customer confidence, grow revenue as a result.
- As a SME, guide and build trusted relationships with the recruiting team to find efficient and innovative ways to supply top talent for client requirements.
- Track account activities, identify and report trends, and incorporate findings into existing and future client plans.
- Meet and exceed client performance expectations.
- Maintain/develop financial industry knowledge and market trends.
- Assist human resources, accounting, contracts, legal and immigration teams as required to support client needs.
- Be the primary point of contact for all client escalations, contracts, etc.
Who you are:
- Worked as Account Manager serving financial client staffing needs for a minimum of four years or worked as a financial services recruiter for a minimum of six years.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry and its recruiting needs.
- Can multitask, is organized and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Recognized as a top tier client partner with a track record of building trusted relationships with customers and internal staff in serving client needs.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to overcome challenges and identify opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and assist the business development and IT services teams within the organization to close deals.
- Embody a strong work ethic along with a high degree of integrity.
- Desire to cultivate personal growth and contribute to the success and advancement of others in the team.
What we offer you:
- Existing clients in the financial services domain to manage.
- Business development is welcome but not a requirement for this job.
- Strong recruiting support and a management team committed to quality output.
- Enhance financial services industry domain knowledge working on varied roles.
- A team of experienced, fun, and collaborative colleagues.
- Hybrid work arrangement for flexibility and work-life balance.
- Competitive base salary with the highest commissions in the industry.
Join our team and become part of an exciting company where your expertise and ideas are valued, and where you can make a significant impact in the staffing industry. Apply today!